5. 配对浏览。 左栏是对五位师长教师英语身手状况的刻画，右栏是马丁英语培训中间七个课程的简介， 请为左栏的每位师长教师选择一个适宜的课程。
1. Ann is a midddle school student. As she is poor in English reading, she hopes to improve her reading ability through training classes. But she is free only on Tuesdays and Thursday.
2. Listening understanding is the biggest problem for Kevin. He often gets low score for listening tests. Now he would like to take a course to develop his listening skills on Fridays.
3 .Tom is planing to go to a British university. But he has difficulty in communicating with others in English. He wants to improve his spoken English under the guidance of a British teacher.
4. May likes reading English short stories. She wants to translate these stories into Chinese and tell them to her classmates. So she hopes to learn translating skills by going to a night class.
5. English is Sarah's favorite subject. She does well in listening, speaking, and reading, but she is weak in writing. She wants to take some lessons so as to write better.
A. This course can help you improve your listening skills. You can take Mr. Lin's course at Room 407 at night from Monday to Friday. It will surely help you a lot.
B. Spoken English plays an important part in communication. Miss Chen, an experienced teacher from Singapore, will help you improve your communicating skills at Room 302.
C. Reading is a must in English learning . On Mondays and Wednesdays, Mr. Yang will give you hes suggestions about how to read more quickly at Room 405.
D. Writing is the most difficult skill for many students. In Miss Li’s writing course, you will learn how to write in a proper way. The lessons will be given at Room 207 on Saturdays.
E. If you are poor in spoken English, why don’t you come to the English speaking class given by Mr. Smith from Britain? He will be waiting for you at Room 202 on Wednesdays and Fridays.
F. Miss Zhang has some suggestions on how to do better in reading. If you want to master necessary reading skills, come to Room 308 on Tuesdays and Thursdays evenings.
G. Do you find it difficult to translate English into Chinese? We can help you. Come to Mr. Ge’s translating class at Room 406 on Friday nights.